Unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature
Sexual exploitation is a non-consensual or abusive act or series of acts that take sexual advantage of another person for one’s own benefit or for the benefit of anyone other than the person being exploited.
- Observing another individual’s nudity or sexual activity without the consent of the all parties involved
- Recording images or audio of sexual activity, intimate body parts or nakedness
- Prostituting another individual
- Revenge pornography meaning a person posts or threatens to post images, audio, or video of their current or former partner participating in sexual activity
- Unwelcome exposure of your genitals
- Soliciting sexual acts from a minor